Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Wise County best of the best awards?

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Your talking about Chevron, Frosty also has good dogs.

    I agree with the whole nutz thing though, I was very disappointed.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I Bought some Nathans all beef hot dog wieners and grilled em. They kicked major butt. </div></div>
    theres nothing like nathans dogs from the orignal in coney island

    if you are ever in brooklyn.....you have to stop there
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Ive heard they are killer. The Hebrew National are good dogs to.
    GO VOLS

  4. #34
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    hebrew national cant hold nathans jock
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Team F.A.S.T out of Norton, trainers Bobby Strouth and Robert Baker.... was voted #1 Martial Arts in Wise County...
    and I say, I would have to agree.. not because I train there, but because they have the best workout and work ethic period.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpd_blue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your talking about Chevron, Frosty also has good dogs.

    I agree with the whole nutz thing though, I was very disappointed. </div></div>

    yeah chevron, dont know why i couldnt remember...i love their chili...but frostys are good, i like their burgers a lot better though

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Team F.A.S.T out of Norton, trainers Bobby Strouth and Robert Baker.... was voted #1 Martial Arts in Wise County...
    and I say, I would have to agree.. not because I train there, but because they have the best workout and work ethic period. </div></div>


    Without a doubt the best. Should have been followed by Ironlock, but they have a couple of McDojo's in there.
    crack is whack

  8. #38
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Just about all Chevrons have good hot dogs. Lord knows I lived off of them at the Glade exit for 2 years.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Ironlock is in Lee County, Pennington gap.

    I'd have a hard time picking number two in Wise County, I'd probably go with "Lion And Lamb Karate" obviously for completely different reasons than FAST or Ironlock.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Yeah I thought about that after I wrote that down.
    crack is whack

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •